Fragments جمله نماها یکی از اشتباهاتی گرامری در هنگام انشا، نوشتن جلمه نما است. جمله نماها شکل های زیر را دارند. 1. عبارت اسمی (فاعل طولانی): Example: The happy boy whom their mother had not seen for a long time. 2. عبارت فعلی: Example: Visiting the zoo on a hot summer day afternoon. 3. شبه جمله وابسته یا تبعی: Although he had worked all day long. Example: شبه جمله های تبعی با نشانگر های زیر شروع میشوند: Although – even though – if – unless – because – since – as when – before – after- as soon as – until Where – so that – who – whom – which – that – whether – while – how Example: How the employees managed to put an end to their task. @GRE_Borzabadi هشدار: همیشه جملات خود را به دقت بررسی کنید تا مطمئن شوید شما مرتکب این اشتباه رایج نشوید. حال به نمونه هایی از این جمله نماها و صورت تصحیح شده آنها که در زیر آمده است توجه کنید. Sample 1: Wrong: The primary reason why I agree with the proposition is that students can easily improve their quality of studying. SINCE THEY CAN DEVOUR THEIR FAVORITE LESSONS. Right: The primary reason why I agree with the proposition is that students can easily improve their quality of studying since they can devour their favorite lessons. Sample 2: Wrong: Many book readers do not prefer to exchange their hardcopy with a softcopy one. BECAUSE A PLETHORA OF READERS DESIRE TO LEAF THROUGH A TRADITIONAL BOOK AND DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THIS PLEASANT EXPERIENCES. Right: Many book readers do not prefer to exchange their hardcopy with a softcopy one because a plethora of readers desire to leaf through a traditional book and do not want to change this pleasant experiences. @GRE_Borzabadi به جمله نما های زیر و شکل صحیح آنها توجه کنید تا شما به دلیل عجله یا نداشتن اطلاعات لازم مرتکب این اشتباه پر تکرار نشوید. Fragment: Purdue offers many majors in engineering. SUCH AS ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING. Possible Revision: Purdue offers many majors in engineering, such as electrical, chemical, and industrial engineering. Fragment: Coach Dietz exemplified this behavior by walking off the field in the middle of a game. LEAVING HER TEAM AT A TIME WHEN WE NEEDED HER. Possible Revision: Coach Dietz exemplified this behavior by walking off the field in the middle of a game, leaving her team at a time when we needed her. Fragment: I need to find a new roommate. BECAUSE THE ONE I HAVE NOW ISN'T WORKING OUT TOO WELL. Possible Revision: I need to find a new roommate because the one I have now isn't working out too well. Fragment: The current city policy on housing is incomplete as it stands. WHICH IS WHY WE BELIEVE THE PROPOSED AMENDMENTS SHOULD BE PASSED. Possible Revision: Because the current city policy on housing is incomplete as it stands, we believe the proposed amendments should be passed. @GRE_Borzabadi

Fragments
جمله نماها

یکی از اشتباهاتی گرامری در هنگام انشا، نوشتن جلمه نما است. جمله نماها شکل های زیر را دارند.
1. عبارت اسمی (فاعل طولانی):
Example: The happy boy whom their mother had not seen for a long time.
2. عبارت فعلی:
Example: Visiting the zoo on a hot summer day afternoon.

3. شبه جمله وابسته یا تبعی:
Although he had worked all day long. Example:
شبه جمله های تبعی با نشانگر های زیر شروع میشوند:
Although – even though – if – unless – because – since – as when – before – after- as soon as – until
Where – so that – who – whom – which – that – whether – while – how

Example: How the employees managed to put an end to their task.

@GRE_Borzabadi
هشدار: همیشه جملات خود را به دقت بررسی کنید تا مطمئن شوید شما مرتکب این اشتباه رایج نشوید.

حال به نمونه هایی از این جمله نماها و صورت تصحیح شده آنها که در زیر آمده است توجه کنید.
Sample 1:
Wrong: The primary reason why I agree with the proposition is that students can easily improve their quality of studying. SINCE THEY CAN DEVOUR THEIR FAVORITE LESSONS.
Right: The primary reason why I agree with the proposition is that students can easily improve their quality of studying since they can devour their favorite lessons.

Sample 2:
Wrong: Many book readers do not prefer to exchange their hardcopy with a softcopy one. BECAUSE A PLETHORA OF READERS DESIRE TO LEAF THROUGH A TRADITIONAL BOOK AND DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THIS PLEASANT EXPERIENCES.
Right: Many book readers do not prefer to exchange their hardcopy with a softcopy one because a plethora of readers desire to leaf through a traditional book and do not want to change this pleasant experiences.

@GRE_Borzabadi

به جمله نما های زیر و شکل صحیح آنها توجه کنید تا شما به دلیل عجله یا نداشتن اطلاعات لازم مرتکب این اشتباه پر تکرار نشوید.

Fragment: Purdue offers many majors in engineering. SUCH AS ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING.
Possible Revision: Purdue offers many majors in engineering, such as electrical, chemical, and industrial engineering.

Fragment: Coach Dietz exemplified this behavior by walking off the field in the middle of a game. LEAVING HER TEAM AT A TIME WHEN WE NEEDED HER.
Possible Revision: Coach Dietz exemplified this behavior by walking off the field in the middle of a game, leaving her team at a time when we needed her.

Fragment: I need to find a new roommate. BECAUSE THE ONE I HAVE NOW ISN'T WORKING OUT TOO WELL.
Possible Revision: I need to find a new roommate because the one I have now isn't working out too well.

Fragment: The current city policy on housing is incomplete as it stands. WHICH IS WHY WE BELIEVE THE PROPOSED AMENDMENTS SHOULD BE PASSED.
Possible Revision: Because the current city policy on housing is incomplete as it stands, we believe the proposed amendments should be passed.

@GRE_Borzabadi